- This event has passed.
Music Programs In Distress
November 14, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
According to a recent study funded by the National Endowment for the Arts, students with exposure to arts programs do better academically and socially.
Evidence warns of the dangers of slashing arts programs from schools, including an increase in dropout rates and decrease in test scores. And yet, state resources for arts and music programs have experienced a significant decline.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
Join Music Aid Northwest at Damsel Cellars Tasting Room to learn how you can help improve music education in Washington State Schools.
- You’ll enjoy wine, appetizers, music and the chance to win four Passports to Woodinville Wine Country 2020 allowing you free tastings at 45+ wineries breweries and distilleries. Valued at $500 each.
- Also, win two tickets to Woodinville’s St. Nick’s festivities with over 30 wineries participating on December 6, 7, and 8th. Tickets include Cellar Hopper Passes. Valued at $120 for two.
- Guest Speaker: Scott Ketron, Executive Director, Washington State Music Educators Association
- Wine provided by: Damsel Cellars with winemaker Mari Womack and Owners Heather Anderson and Mike Cowden
- Musical Guest: Dean Blackholm
- Appetizers: Gourmando Catering
- Price: $59 per person
Please RSVP by November 11. Space is limited.